MOUNT PEARL INTERMEDIATE
Mount Pearl Intermediate fosters responsibility and respect for others within a safe, caring, nurturing and diverse environment, allowing students to reach their full potential. It is the mission of Mount Pearl Intermediate to strive to foster responsibility in a respectful, accepting and diversified environment to assist all students in reaching their maximum potential. Mount Pearl Intermediate has trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship as core values.
- Our Tree of warm wishes is now set up in the main lobby. Any winter hats, scarves, mittens etc. that you could donate would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support :)
- Mount Pearl Senior High Feeder School Reconfiguration Memo: |CLICK HERE|
- Please visit our latest edition of Panther Tracks |CLICK HERE|
- Talk to your child about the dangers of vaping | CLICK HERE |
- To Report Student Absenteeism, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizational Checklist for Students | CLICK HERE |
- NEW - Evaluation Policy Guidelines | CLICK HERE |
Important Downloads and Dates:
- 7 Day Cycle School Calendar |CLICK HERE|
- Student supply list - grade 6 | CLICK HERE | to view.
- Student supply list - grades 7 and 8 | CLICK HERE | to view.
- Panther Tracks - school newsletter |CLICK HERE |
- 2019-20 Cafeteria Menu - |CLICK HERE | Zipthru-card access |CLICK HERE|
- 2019-2020 School Bus Routes | CLICK HERE | to view. For more information regarding student transportation, please |CLICK HERE|
- 2019-2020 Handbook| CLICK HERE | to download a copy.
- School-Wide RISC initiative on writing effective responses. Il faut LIRE. | CLICK HERE|
- View the traffic flow pattern when dropping off or picking your child up from school | CLICK HERE|
- PowerSchool Mobile App- Update required: |CLICK HERE|
Character Counts At MPI
As with many schools in the province, Mount Pearl Intermediate has implemented a “Character Counts" program in our school. The program invites students and staff to create a positive school environment where all can feel safe and respected. This program also promotes an atmosphere of acceptance, trust and responsibility for others. More info and resources to come!
Stand Up To Bullying
In an effort to promote positive student relationships, Mount Pearl Intermediate promotes a Character Education program for students. Built around 6 character pillars - trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, citizenship, caring, fairness - the program promotes positive relationships within the school environment. Additionally, Mount Pearl Intermediate makes use of direct instruction, guidance services, special promotional events, plus school and NLESD policies to promote positive relationships within the school and digital environment. For more information and resources | CLICK HERE |.
School Breakfast Program
In order to promote student learning and the acquisition of knowledge it is imperative that everyone must maintain a well-balanced breakfast in the morning. With the assistance of our teachers and community our school has developed a breakfast program powered to fuel the learning minds of our school. To volunteer for our breakfast program email email@example.com. More info and resources to come!
Accelerated Reader Program
Welcome to our new and improved web-based Accelerated Reader initiative called Renaissance Place. You can now see live status updates of books our students are currently reading. More info and resources to come!